Views

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Thriller Construction - Lesson 1

After shooting the majority of our footage, we used our double lesson to refine our footage and decide which clips we were going to keep and which we didn't need. We all did this for the first hour, and in the second hour myself and Beth finalised our clips on iMovie whilst the other members of the group were busy with another task. We have around 10 minutes of raw footage after deleting the shots we did not need. Overall, we are happy with the shots, and before extensively looking at our footage in the editing process, where we will decide whether or not we need to re-do certain aspects. Discussing it with Beth, she feels as if we have everything we need, although I'm not certain the ending scene will work. However we have managed our deadlines and therefore if we do need to re-shoot any section it should present very few problems. We also decided how we were going to manage lesson time from now on. I raised the issue of the soundtrack and introduction animation for the production company needing to be completed, and the film title. I proposed bringing in my laptop so I could utilise my music software for the soundtrack although ultimately the soundtrack will need to be fine-tuned around the edit. These issues and discussions should hopefully become clearer after the next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment